miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2015

SELF ASSESSMENT


SELF-ASSESSMENT: CRITERIA FOR ASSESSING THE PROCESS

DATE: 2015-12-15

1.      Have you made any progress [since last time]? Show evidence.

If you have not made any progress, or very little progress, explain why.

Yes, I have made some progresses on my work. I design some exorcises to put in practice and I work these with children.

I am preparing the post to upload to my blog where I explain how my experience is and how it goes. Also, I had done the interview programmed and I am preparing it to upload.



2.      Have you come up with anything that you hadn’t foreseen on your learning contract?

Yes. When I began thinking how I can put in practice the methods I design, I realized that this week are chrisms holidays. I thought that there wasn´t enough time to do all the activities so, I decided to do what I have planned but with my dance group children.

I have different groups so I have the opportunity to work with different ages.

Other change I have done is the interview form. At first, I supposed that I would record the interview bat at last, I had a chat with Marisa and we wrote together the answers. I did this change because she preferred to do so.



3.      Having reviewed your process, have you identified any aspects you would like, or need to change? Which ones? Why?

As I said in the last self assessment, I had to change my timeline. I gave the reason of that on my blog.

Also, I think that to design a efficient method for children feelings I would have more time because this is a continued process and to see if my method is useful and to se if I get benefits I need more time.



4.      How did you organize your work? Was your organization efficient? Did it help you to fulfill your goals?

These two weeks I used the same method. During the week, I looked for different information or material that I will use on my final project. Also, I designed some activities to do and I’m working on them.

Each week I have took more or less two days to upload the work I do to the blog and I think that I am creating an interesting blog this way.



5.      What will you do next? How will you do this?

I will continue doing different activities with children and looking for more information. I will continue with my final project and working my English skills. I will upload the information of what I am doing during the week.



6.      Do you anticipate any difficulties? Which ones? How will you deal with them?

My biggest difficulty is the time. On the one hand, as I said before, I think that to see if my method is efficient is necessary more time.

On the other hand, I have few time to do the works that I am supoused because I have more work hours than in the beginning and some weeks I am having difficulties to do all things.



7.      How did you perceive the process? Which feelings, sensations did you experience? Which strategies did you use to manage those feelings, sensations…? Which are your strong points? Which are your weak points? How did you deal with those?

I am happy with the activities I am preparing and with the work I am doing with my English. I think that reading and writing in English I improved since I began and I also improved my vocabulary.

I think that the strong point of the work I am doing is my interest. I really like what I am doing and as I think that this is a really interesting topic, I am working with illusion.

The weak point is that I haven´t got enough time to do all I need and sometimes I feel a bit overwhelmed.







Give a mark to the assessment report. Justify your marking.



3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10



I think that I try explaining all my work and difficulties I am having in this process.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario