sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2015

REFLEXION


In this post I will write about reflexion I have done since yet.

·        INFORMATION I HAVE FOUND

I think that this is a topic who needs a lot of time to analyze and you always have things to improve or change.

Even so, I am happy with the information I collected and with the activities I am preparing based on them.

·        PRACTICE I HAVE DONE

I think that the only way to see if the project is useful is putting it in practice. I am really satisfied with the practice I have done so far and I think it is a good way to make progress both, as a teacher and personally.

Knowing how each child feels is easier to connect with them and so, get good results. Also, if you get change your student´s feelings and if you make them feel better, you get a motivation to keep working.

·        “ INSIDE UP“ VIDEO

I think that is an interesting way to give information about feelings. Changing the format can be a good idea sometimes, and this film is especially well done for children.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario