miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2015

PUTTING IN PRACTICE


Last week I put in practice a method to express feelings with my dance group children. They are six and I used with them the “numbering feelings” method.

As I have explained in another post, this method consists in putting numbers to our feelings, so that, if the teacher sais to number from 1 to 5 each student has to think which number to put for their feelings each day.

They understood without any problem what they had to do and I think that it was very useful. I have done it twice and noticed changes between the first one and the second one.

On the first, the bigger number of the students said the same number and they didn’t take it seriously; but in the second one, the method went better.

So, I get the conclusion that this method needs a continued process and to get the objectives I want, it will take time.

Finally, I realized that “ numbering feelings “ method helps me a lot realizing how  each of my students feels and also, it helps them realize how they feel.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario