domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2015

PUTTING IN PRACTICE

Before Christmas I put in practice different activities for my project as I said in the last post.  This time, I tried with the faces. 

For this activity, I used 9 years old group. I gave three faces each, which mean sadness, anger and happiness. I said them that they had to choose one of the three faces to express how they felt before beginning with the class. After that, I looked to all the faces I gave the class taking their feelings in mind.

After the class finished we did the same exercise again and we analyzed if there had been any changes in their selection.




I think that this is an easy and practical way to know how each student feels and to know if anybody had any problem. As we do in other activities, it is important to repeat the exercise at the beginning and in the ending; because students can change their feelings and we can analyze the evolution.

I feel very satisfied with this activity and the results I got. I think that this is a very useful method because they can identify their feelings easily and the teacher can notice easily if there was any problem. Also, if the teacher sees it necessary more expression faces can be added.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario