lunes, 4 de enero de 2016

CHANGES FROM LEARNING CONTRACT TO REALITY


First I design a learning contract taking into account the theoretical and practical part of a project, but when it comes to practice, it’s been very difficult to try my exercises with children since currently we are on holiday.

I wasn’t able to use all my techniques with children groups but somehow I used that time to deepen my theoretical work.

That’s why my blog doesn´t tell about practice experiences and focuses more than expected on the design of the activities. Unless, the project won’t show my practical evaluation I will explain my experiences orally.

For all this, my final project will be a guide book for any professional who wants to work on feelings. I will provided exercises for different ages so that, my guidebook will be useful for any educator.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario