martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015

NUMERATE FEELINGS


This is a video called "Teaching Kids a Simple Way to Express Their Feelings" done by Steve Reifmand. He is a teacher and he shares in his video blog some of the methods he uses at class. In this case, he depicts a numbering game in which children express how they feel using numbers from one to ten (one being no good and ten being great).




A positive result of this method is that since children can see who is not feeling good, they try to cheer that child up during the day.



I think that is an interesting method that helps visualize how everyone feels in a simple way.



Thanks to this practice, all the children are involved in helping the rest.



I would like to introduce this technique in my method because it doesn´t take much time and you can apply it with all children that know numbers. I would need to develop a similar technique for children who don´t know the numbers yet.



Although I like the idea, I would like to add other techniques which I would use in case low numbers repeat many days in a row. Perhaps, there might be problems that need deeper work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario